Weight lose: best advise
Weight lose is a big facing problem now a day with many reasons all due to the more heard work and never feels the extinction to do so work on them.
It is impossible that beauty and weight keep maintain with the passing life.
These both of things will never down/up with suddenly effort but it will be done with slowly ,slowly working on self.
Multi exercise (yoga)
Fat free meal and food
By sweat your highly
These three works within three weeks you will extremely loss your weight.
Steps for losing weight
- Keep your meal for eating completely in balance
- No, keep yourself belly pinched
- Eat only 2000 Calories per day
- For this your body never feels pinched and weakness
- Your body maintain 12000 Calories
- Eat fresh vegetables and mostly as salad
- Use (salt, Sugar) less and less
- Don’t eat boiled eggs and use the chicken without fat
Tips for everyone by natural way
- Take one glass of light warm water and put the one teaspoon honey on water and drink on every morning.
- By eating the one or two pieces of tomatoes daily with empty Venter.
- Used cabbage as a salad.
- Take two eggs in every breakfast which burnt your 400k Calories.
- Very important to take the sleep about 8 hours.
Cook With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is very healthy for weight lose. It is high in special fats called medium chain triglycerides, which are metabolized differently than other fats.
These fats have been shown to boost metabolism by 120 calories per day, and also reduce your appetite so that you eat up to 256 fewer calories per day
Keep in mind that this is not about adding coconut oil on top of what you’re already eating, it is about replacing some of your current cooking fats with coconut oil.
Brush Your Teeth After Dinner
Although I’m not aware of any studies on this, many people recommend brushing your teeth and/or flossing right after dinner. Then you won’t be as tempted to have a late-night snack.
Eat Spicy Foods
Spicy foods like Cayenne pepper contain Capsaicin, a compound that can boost metabolism and reduce your appetite slightly
Do Aerobic Exercise
Doing aerobic exercise (cardio) is an excellent way to burn calories and improve your physical and mental health.
It appears to be particularly effective to weight lose belly fat, the unhealthy fat that tends to build up around your organs and cause metabolic disease.
Take a tip with eating
You want to eat then you also want to weight lose your weight
Then you burn from anything means” galicious “
Try it and get result
|• 1/2 grapefruit
• 1 cup Cheerios, Wheaties or bran flakes
• 3/4 to 1 cup fat-free milk
• 8 medium strawberries or 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
|• Oatmeal: Prepare 1/2 cup instant oats with 1 cup fat-free milk. Top with 1/3 cup sliced fresh or unsweetened frozen peaches and 1 tablespoon chopped almonds.||• 2 whole-grain toaster waffles (about 90 calories each) topped with 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt or light yogurt and 3/4 cup raspberries or sliced strawberries||• McDonald’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Parfait (no granola)|
|• Sandwich: 1 whole-wheat pita; 2 ounces turkey breast or extra-lean ham; 1 ounce part-skim mozzarella cheese; 1/2 jarred roasted red pepper, cut into strips; 2 teaspoons light mayonnaise; baby spinach leaves
• 15 grapes
|• Salad: Mix 3 cups salad greens with 3-ounce pouch of water-packed albacore white tuna; 1 small tomato, cut into wedges; 3 red-onion slices; 1/2 medium cucumber; and 1/4 cup seasoned croutons. Drizzle with a mixture of 1 teaspoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar.
• 6 ounces light yogurt or 1 cup fat-free milk
|• Soup: Heat half of a 19-ounce can of lentil soup with 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon dried dill. Garnish with 1 tablespoon feta cheese.
• Pasta Salad: Combine 1/2 cup cooked pasta; 1 small tomato, diced; 2/3 cup diced zucchini; 2 green onions, sliced; 2 teaspoons lemon juice; and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
|• Large Wendy’s chili
• 1 Wendy’s side salad with 1/3 packet low-fat dressing
|• Fish Olé: Lightly sprinkle top side of a 6-ounce fillet of white-flesh fish, such as cod or flounder, with fajita seasoning. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Broil until fish is opaque throughout.
• Medium baked potato (5 ounces) topped with 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
• 1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli sprinkled with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
|• Shrimp and Pasta: Simmer 8 medium peeled shrimp in 1/2 cup meatless spaghetti sauce until shrimp are opaque throughout (about 5 minutes). Toss with 1 cup cooked linguine and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese.
• 1 1/2 cups steamed green beans tossed with 1 teaspoon butter or olive oil and a sprinkle of lemon juice
|• Honey-Mustard Chicken: 6 ounces roasted skinless chicken breast, sliced, drizzled with a mixture of 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, and 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1/2 cup chicken-flavored or brown ready-to-heat rice (like Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice)
• 8 asparagus spears, steamed or grilled
|• Any frozen entrée with 260 to 300 calories (like Lean Cuisine Three Bean Chili with Rice, Smart Ones Lasagna Florentine, Healthy Choice Beef Tips Portabello)
• 2 cups salad greens with your choice of the following: cucumber, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers; and 2 tablespoons fat-reduced dressing (no more than 40 calories per 2 tablespoons)
• 1 tangerine
For more visit www.alsehhat.com