- Nausea and vomiting
- Difficulty swallowing
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Feeling tired
- Vomiting blood (in advanced stages)
How is stomach cancer treated?
In the early stages when the cancer is limited to the superficial layers of the stomach, the cancer can be removed through an upper endoscopy performed by a gastroenterologist. Many times, surgery can be avoided. The tumor is dissected from the rest of the gastric wall and removed through the mouth. The name of this technique is endoscopic submucosal dissection or ESD for short.
Once the tumor invades beyond the superficial layers of the stomach, surgery will be required to remove the stomach and connect the esophagus to the small intestines to allow for digestion. Radiation therapy uses high-powered beams of energy to kill cancer cells. Chemotherapy uses chemicals to kill the cancer cells. These treatments are generally combined. There are also a few types of drugs that can be used to treat stomach cancer. Treatment depends on the severity of the cancer and is decided upon by a doctor after diagnosis.
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy won’t cure the cancer, but they can relieve symptoms and slow the progress of the disease. They may prolong survival, too. Chemotherapy involves taking anticancer drugs, either by mouth or through injections into a vein. Radiation therapy attacks cancer cells with high-energy beams of radiation aimed at the stomach.
- Surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy are the most common treatments for stomach cancer. Currently, surgery offers the only cure for the disease. During surgery, your doctor will remove all or part of the stomach. Nearby lymph nodes may also have to be removed. Choose an experienced surgeon to operate, because removing the lymph nodes requires special skills. Because the cancer is so common in Japan, surgeons in Japan are often the first to develop new techniques that help improve outcome for health in all need of travel by the truth in complete life system by many other unknown diseases.
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy can be used alone or together. Both effectively destroy cancer cells.
- Care your own in life as well as big name of the many knowledge by all the systems.
for more plz visit the www.alsehhat.com