Smoky Chicken with Charred-Corn Salad
In this smoky chicken recipe you will enjoyed the flavor of the chicken in the veg style as a man of the chicken to take a simple solution by all the ingredients and the method with direction of all the nutrients to save it clearly by all the body temperature as well.
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for the corn
- 4 6-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 chili powder
- kosher salt
- 2 limes, plus wedges for serving
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 oz. cotija, feta, or Parmesan cheese, crumbled
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 c. Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Brush the corn with oil and cook, turning occasionally, until slightly charred, 5 to 6 minutes; transfer to a cutting board.
- Return the skillet to medium heat. Season the chicken with the chipotle chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon regular chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet, then the chicken, and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- While the chicken is cooking, finely grate the zest of one lime into a large bowl, then squeeze in the juice (you should get about 2 tablespoons). Whisk in the mayonnaise and remaining 1/4 teaspoon chili powder. Cut the corn from the cob and add to the bowl along with the cheese, scallions, jalapeño, and cilantro, then toss to combine.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and squeeze the juice of the remaining lime over the top of the chicken. Serve with the corn salad and extra lime wedges, if desired.
- Taste it alone or with the family i wish it was a delishious for you to take the food like that
For more you must always visit my website for the more easily cooking and the health for all the persons with the possible things on www.alsehhat.com