Mango is a summer fruit and very healthy for health in the fitness and all expert cure of health as a cancer, diatribes,. T.B, deficiency of vitamins specially A.
“MANGO IS A KING OF FRUITS”
in below i describe you the mango benefits for health in detail.
NUTRIENTS IN MANGO
|Principle||Nutrient Value||Percentage of RDA|
|Total Fat||0.27 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1.80 g||4.5%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.160 mg||1%|
|Pyridoxine (vit B-6)||0.134 mg||10%|
|Vitamin C||27.7 mg||46%|
|Vitamin A||765 IU||25.5%|
|Vitamin E||1.12 mg||7.5%|
|Vitamin K||4.2 µg||3.5%|
|Vitamin A||21%||Vitamin C||60%|
|Vitamin D||0%||Vitamin B-6||5%|
Health benefits of Mango fruit
- Mango benefits as a fruit is rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and poly-phenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds.
- According to new research study, mango fruit has been found to protect from colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. Several trial studies suggest that polyphenolic antioxidantcompounds in mango are known to offer protection against breast and colon cancers.
- Mango fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin-A and flavonoids like β-carotene, α-carotene, and β-cryptoxanthin. 100 g of fresh fruit provides 765 IU or 25% of recommended daily levels of vitamin-A. Together; these compounds have been known to have antioxidant properties and are essential for vision. Vitamin-A also required for maintaining healthy mucosa and skin. Consumption of natural fruits rich in carotenes is known to protect from lung and oral cavity cancers.
- Fresh mango is a good source of potassium. 100 g fruit provides 156 mg of potassium while just 2 mg of sodium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- It is also an excellent source of vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin-C and vitamin-E. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin-C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents as well as scavenge harmful oxygen-free radicals. Vitamin B-6 or pyridoxinerequired for GABA hormone production within the brain. It also controls homocysteine levels within the blood, which may otherwise be harmful to blood vessels resulting in coronary artery disease (CAD), and stroke.
- Further, it composes moderate amounts of copper. Copper is a co-factor for many vital enzymes, including cytochrome c-oxidase and superoxide dismutase (other minerals function as co-factors for this enzyme are manganese and zinc). Copper also required for the production of red blood cells.
- Additionally, mango peel is also rich in phytonutrients, such as the pigment antioxidants like carotenoids and polyphonal like others apple, pineapple, peach etc
Benefits of mango peel oil.
If we have any pain in the body then we used the mango peel oil fore the massage we feel comfort and our body will become pain less.
2 time in a day and it is best for bone recovery.
for more visit the www.alsehhat.com