SWEET ITALIAN CHICKEN
- 1 pkg dry italian dressing mix (.7 ounce)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 2-3 lbs chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a large baking dish (9×13 or comparable size) with baking spray. Set nearby.
- In a large bowl, add brown sugar and dry Italian dressing mix and whisk together until thoroughly combined. Set nearby.
- Prepare the chicken for cooking, such as rinsing with or cutting off excess fat. Dip chicken in sweet Italian seasoning until both sides are coated, then place in prepared baking dish. Once all of the chicken is in the dish, pour any remaining seasoning on top of the chicken.
- Cook for 50 minutes, turning the chicken once after 25 minutes.
- Serve chicken immediately with sides. To do as featured, serve warm rice on a bed of baby spinach and kale with cut cherry tomatoes.
- Now taste it and take a full fun in any celebrations and the parties with this simple food.
Italian Chicken Bake
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 (14 oz) can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- 2 Tbls fresh basil , finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9” square baking dish (or casserole dish) with non-stick spray.
- Pour can of tomatoes into pan and spread evenly over the bottom. Nestle chicken breasts into the tomatoes. Spread about 1 tablespoon pesto over each piece of chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through (the internal temperature should be 165°F).
- Top with shredded cheese, and return to the oven for 5 minutes until melted. Use broiler if you want the cheese browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with basil. Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge.
- now you must taste it for the whole day enjoyment.