First Aid Kit (learning
First aid kit is truly about those persons who wants to take a medical experience and to be a doctor for this you keep your confidence up and up by learning basic rules.
Medicine health (keep you level about it up )
All the material of first aid kit
Sterile dressings and plasters:
- Plasters:Use plasters for small cuts and grazes. these are parts of first aid kit
- Sterile pad:For more cushioning you can use a sterile pad and hold it in place with sticky tape. You could also use any clean, non-fluffy material, like a cloth scarf.
- Sterile wound dressing:A sterile wound dressing is a sterile pad attached to a bandage. These are for larger wounds to apply pressure to help stop bleeding and are quick and easy to put on in an emergency.
- Roller bandages:Roller bandages are long thin bandages rolled up. Use a roller bandage to support joint injuries, hold dressings in place, put pressure on wounds to stop bleeding, and to reduce swelling
- Triangular bandages:Triangular bandages are large triangular shaped pieces of cloth. You can fold a triangular bandage to use as either a bandage or sling, or, if sterile, as a dressing for large wounds and burns.
- Disposable gloves:Using disposable gloves reduces the risk of infection between you and someone you’re helping. If they’re available, always wear gloves whenever you dress wounds or deal with any body fluids or waste
- Face shields or pocket masks:These are designed to prevent infection when you give rescue breaths. And gives a big advantage to secure the mans personality.
- Cleansing wipes, alcohol free wipes:To clean the skin around the wound
and help to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
- Gauze pads as dressings:To use as padding, or as swabs to clean around wounds this is better for a old and child members.
- Sticky tape (adhesive tape):To hold dressings in place or to hold the loose end of bandages it is easily attached with the body.
- Pins and clips:To fasten the loose end of bandages at the end of it.
- Scissors, shears and tweezers:To cut sterile pads, bandages or sticky tape to the right length. You can also use them if you need to cut someone’s clothing, so that you can get to a wound, for example.
- Use kitchen film or clean plastic bags:To dress burns and scalds its play a effective role to secure the burning area.
- Use alcohol gel:To clean your hands if you can’t find any water to use. All the germs must be killed.
- Use a blanket:To keep someone warm and protect them from the cold
- Use survival bags:To keep someone warm and dry in an emergency
- Use a torch:To help you see when it gets dark and to attract attention or make others aware that you’re there
- Use a whistle:To help attract attention and get help
For the car, in case of road
- Warning triangle:Put this on the road to warn other drivers to slow down and keep the patient side alone to save.
- Wear a high visibility jacket:To make sure drivers can see you and reduce the risk of you getting hurt as well. It will save you physically completely to reduce the risk.
Every way is easy and you must adopt it
It can save a life