Constipation and its treatment 100% by natural way
Constipation is a very unsure disease and also called
It is caused by the lower level of water in the body or by the emotions level upset in any condition it will be gives you a gift of death.
Conditions that affect hormones in the body
Hormones help balance fluids in your body. Diseases and conditions that upset the balance of hormones may lead to constipation, including:
- Overactive parathyroid gland (hyperparathyroidism)
- Underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism)
Signs and symptoms of chronic constipation include:
- Passing fewer than three stools a week
- Having lumpy or hard stools
- Straining to have bowel movements
- Feeling as though there’s a blockage in your rectum that prevents bowel movements
- Feeling as though you can’t completely empty the stool from your rectum
- Needing help to empty your rectum, such as using your hands to press on your abdomen and using a finger to remove stool from your rectum
Constipation may be considered chronic if you’ve experienced two or more of these symptoms for the last three months.
Causes affected to patients
Constipation most commonly occurs when waste or stool moves too slowly through the digestive tract or cannot be eliminated effectively from the rectum, which may cause the stool to become hard and dry. Chronic constipation has many possible causes.
Complications of chronic constipation include:
- Swollen veins in your anus (hemorrhoids).Straining to have a bowel movement may cause swelling in the veins in and around your anus.
- Torn skin in your anus (anal fissure).A large or hard stool can cause tiny tears in the anus.
- Stool that can’t be expelled (fecal impaction).Chronic constipation may cause an accumulation of hardened stool that gets stuck in your intestines.
- Intestine that protrudes from the anus (rectal prolapsed).Straining to have a bowel movement can cause a small amount of the rectum to stretch and protrude from the anus.
Constipation cures simply:
Constipation symptoms and cures is simply a cup of Coffee can stimulate your colon and speed up your trip to the bathroom. Other hot drinks work too: Herbal tea or a cup of hot water with a little lemon juice (a natural laxative) or honey may stimulate your colon as well as the result will your relexed pain and easily you will cure.